This activity will help us uncover and notice things around us, therefore enabling us to express gratitude towards them.
1. Download the file and print the page on your printer
2. Follow these instructions to fold it into a small booklet. You will
need a pair of scissors.
3. Complete the pages one at a time. This activity can be
completed over time — during the course of the day or a week.
* Read the topic of the page.
* Think of someone or something that falls under that category.
* Think of something obvious about this person or thing, that you are very aware of.
* Push yourself to “look” more carefully. What can you discover about your subject that you may not have noticed before? What previously unnoticed element are you grateful for?
* Write or draw your discovery inside the magnifying glass.